Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I started out golfing as kid with my dad just for something fun to do I was never really as into it as I was baseball basketball and all the other sports I played growing up, until high school. Freshman year I tried out for the golf team and wasn’t really sure what to expect. I went out to tryouts and had one of the top five scoring averages and of course made the team. From then out golf was the only sport I would play and it has gotten me a long way but I always missed the other sports I played growing up. Sure golf is a team sport in high school and college level but it’s a team made of individuals and is not quite the same as other sports. In the beginning that was all part of my attraction to golf you didn’t have to rely on another people you either sank or swam all on your own no one else could blame you and you couldn’t blame anyone else for mistakes. In the end I think I made a good decision golf has helped me grow up and has even gotten me a scholarship for college.

No comments: